Yoga is great way to keep your body healthy and strong, or heal after an injury. It can also be a fun way to exercise if it is done with your closest friends or family members. Plus, because there are only up to 4 people, you will still get the benefit of having a personalised yoga experience. Melanie will still do all of the alignment adjustments that she does in a private yoga session, so you will still benefit from her skills. Small group classes are not only affordable, but also convenient, as they are done in the comfort of someone in the group’s home.
Whether you are all beginners, all regular yoga practitioners, or a mixture of the two, Melanie can gear the class towards all of you. The best part is, you can all progress in your practice together.
Melanie is currently offering small group classes both in person and online via Zoom.
Why Do Yoga Lessons In Small Groups?
- Unlike large classes, small group classes have a maximum of just 4 people, so you get the attention that you not receive in a regular group class – which could have upwards of 15 people.
- You will not have any risk on being injured by doing a pose incorrectly because you will get added attention that you wouldn’t get in a typical group class
- As a group, you can have fun together and even cheer each other on.
- By doing yoga in a small group you will not feel intimidated by what others may be doing. Instead, you will get motivation and praise from others in the group.
- There is no judgement in yoga, especially when practicing in a small group with people that you personally know.
- By doing a small group yoga class, Melanie can show you techniques and give you tips on particular poses. You can also ask questions as you go along, which you can’t do in a large group setting.
- Being able to do yoga with friends and family will encourage you to keep practicing, either together or on your own.
- When you do small group yoga classes, you will be in a safe, comfortable environment that you are familiar with.
Let's start talking about your goals!