Work can be stressful, as can some working environments. Yoga has been proven to relieve stress and anxiety. It is also a great motivational tool, which is why many companies are now bringing yoga into their offices. Melanie has experience teaching corporate yoga, which can be done at any time throughout the day. Having a break from your day to day work to do a yoga lesson will not only help with overall workplace stress, but will also boost morale and energy.
People of all ages, shapes and sizes can do yoga together, as can people of different levels. Melanie has extensive experience in teaching yoga classes to consisting of beginners, all the way to experienced practitioners. She can also suggest modifications in poses to those with particular injuries.
Why take a Yoga class at work?
- Corporate yoga classes can help employees with their sitting posture.
- Yoga classes at the office are a great way for employees to learn tactics to help them get through a stressful day.
- Yoga has been proven to help with focus and organization.
- Corporate yoga is a great way to boost the morale of your employees.
- By doing corporate yoga, employees will have an area at the office that they can do yoga in, so they won’t have to go elsewhere to distress
- When you practice yoga as a group in a corporate setting, everyone is an equal, with no judgement.
- Corporate yoga is a way for the office to bond and do something together that is completely unrelated to work, yet will boost morale around the office.
- Corporate yoga will bring awareness and respect to others in the office.